You are buying a pair of squeaky shoes which are flexible, light in weight and soft inside with leather or mesh lining. Squeaky shoes are functional in many useful ways:
(i) Promote stable walking habit for toe-walkers;
(ii) Promote willingness to walk for early walkers;
(iii) Help locating kids in crowded venues, like theme parks, shopping malls, airports etc. You can hear them all the time.
You can find instructions to remove the squeakers from (copy and paste the link to your browser):
Please keep in mind the manufacturers use different lasts to construct their shoes, sizing may vary accordingly. Please check the insole length before placing an order.
You can follow the following steps to measure your kiddo's feet:
1. Lay a piece of paper flat on the floor. Wood or tile is ideal for measuring insoles since they are hard and smooth surfaces. Carpet's soft texture may cause a false measurement.
2. Have the child standing on the piece of paper with bare feet.
3. Use a pen or marker to mark just in front of the toes and just behind the heel of one of their feet.
4. Use a measuring tape to count the inches/MMs in between the toe and heel marks, to obtain the kiddo's insole length.
5. To leave some room for your kiddo's feet to grow, we recommend adding a quarter of an inch or 6mm to your measurement and use that as final insole length number to pick the shoes.
** Please note that the "Sizing Info" chart, as provided by Amazon by default, is NOT used.
** Please follow the insole length numbers from the drop-down menu to make proper selection.
Leather upper, leather insole & rubber outsole
Wide toe box, flexible & lightweight
Adjustable hook-and-loop strap