For centuries people have traveled from all over the world to the Dead Sea to slather themselves in its nutrient-rich mud. The concentration of over 21 different minerals offers the ultimate natural skin care.
- Dead Sea mud draws out impurities, toxins and dirt particles, leaving your skin fresh and clean
- Fine grains act as an exfoliate, removing dead skin cells for a rejuvenating glow
- Tightens the pores for an anti-aging effect
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin, helping to reduce wrinkles
- Improves blood circulation and initiates natural skin regeneration
- Effective relief for skin disorders including acne, eczema and psoriasis
Our soaps provide great benefits for your skin, while most commercial soaps contain skin irritants and other chemicals.
Why do most commercial soaps contain harmful chemicals? Most commercial soaps have the naturally occurring glycerin removed because it is highly profitable to sell or to use in other products. Therefore other chemical products are needed to create lather and preserve the soap, which ends up harming your skin. Below are some common chemicals found in soaps today:
Sodium Lauryl & Laureth Sulfate - Linked to Cancer, skin irritation, Liver Toxin
Parabens - Linked to Cancer, Skin Irritant
Methylisothiazolinone - Allergen, Neurotoxin
Tetrasodium EDTA - Penetration Enhancer, Made from known Carcinogens
Propylene Glycol - Skin Irritant, Endocrine Disruptor, Neurotoxin